||Based on experience and education
||5050 Freyn Drive - main office
Job Summary –
Ping’s Tree Service is seeking a Landscape Foreman to manage crews during each assigned job. The duties and responsibilities include coordinating each job to ensure a safe and effective working environment for the client’s landscaping needs.
Key Responsibilities –
- Oversee and run a landscape crew.
- Hardscape Installation, mulch and bed care.
- Possibly pruning small bushes, planting, etc.
- Oversee all crew members while preforming their responsibilities.
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure safety of the entire crew.
- Fill out and turn in all paperwork on completed work orders.
- Clearly document all details necessary for proper invoicing.
- Collect payment for completed work orders as necessary.
- Ensure the return of all tools and equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements –
- Landscaping experienced required
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Knowledge in tree and shrub identification
- Current Driver’s License and Driving Record in good standing; Class B CDL, a plus
- Supervisory experience, a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Exhibit strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to successfully complete Continuing Education extension courses and obtain other industry specific licenses and certifications
- Possess the strength and ability to successfully perform the essential functions; reasonable accommodations can be made for individuals with disabilities
Reports to: Lawn and Landscape Manager
Full medical benefits are available along with paid holidays, vacation time, 401(k), section 125 benefits and paid life insurance.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is the largest privately owned and operated tree care service in central Indiana. We provide superior certified arbor care, including tree removal and pruning as well as feeding, fertilizing, and tree maintenance.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Drug-free work environment.
Job Type: Full-time