|Position Title:||Landscape Laborers|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Department||Lawn and Landscape|
|Location:||5050 Freyn Drive - main office|
• Follow Landscape Foreman’s directions to install new landscape and hardscape designs
• Assist in landscape maintenance
• Perform mulching, edging, planting, pruning, etc. according to established standards
• Ability to work outdoors, in all types of weather
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in landscaping, preferred
• Reliable and Punctual
• Team player
• Ability to follow detailed directions
• Current Driver’s License in good standing; CDL a plus
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is the largest privately owned and operated tree care service in central Indiana. We are dedicated to providing superior certified arbor care, including tree removal and pruning as well as feeding, fertilizing, and tree maintenance. We serve Marion, Boone, Hamilton, parts of Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, and parts of Morgan Counties and the surrounding area, including Indianapolis, Martinsville, Avon, Brownsburg, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, and Zionsville. Our company is growing and expanding further outside the Indianapolis area and has opened a satellite office in Fishers..
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.