|Position Title:||Lawn Mowing Crew|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Department||Lawn and Landscape|
|Location:||5050 Freyn Drive - main office|
• Mow lawns as directed by the Lawn Care Foreman
• Assist with spring and fall clean-up jobs
• Ability to work outdoors, in all types of weather
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• 1-year experience as a lawn crew member preferred
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Current Driver’s License in good standing; CDL a plus
Full medical benefits are available along with paid holidays and vacation time.
Compensation is based on experience and education.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is the largest privately owned and operated tree care service in central Indiana. We are dedicated to providing superior certified arbor care, including tree removal and pruning as well as feeding, fertilizing, and tree maintenance. We serve Marion, Boone, Hamilton, parts of Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, and parts of Morgan Counties and the surrounding area, including Indianapolis, Martinsville, Avon, Brownsburg, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, and Zionsville. Our company is growing and expanding further outside the Indianapolis area and has opened a satellite office in Fishers.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.