|Position Title:||Senior Customer Service Representative|
|Salary Range:||Salary: $14 to $20/hour Compensation is based on experience and education.|
|Location:||5050 Freyn Drive - main office|
PING’S TREE SERVICE
Senior Customer Service Representative
Job Summary –
Ping’s Tree Service is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers through an expert understanding of our tree care and removal services.
The duties and responsibilities of this position require excellent customer service skills, problem solving, time management, and attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities –
1. Answer all incoming calls for estimates.
2. Providing outstanding client care by obtaining estimate requests until job completed, billed and payment received.
3. Being friendly and educating our clients.
4. Generate work order.
5. Generate payments.
6. Provide switchboard relief as needed.
7. Train all CSR seasonal and part time employees.
8. Assist with additional duties.
Minimum Requirements –
* High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college preferred
* 3 years of experience in sales or customer service
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
* Strong command and understanding of the English language
* Experience working in a team environment
* Proven problem-solving skills
Reports to: Office Manager
Full medical benefits are available along with paid holidays, vacation time, 401(k), section 125 benefits and paid life insurance.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is the largest privately owned and operated tree care service in central Indiana. We provide superior certified arbor care, including tree removal and pruning as well as feeding, fertilizing, and tree maintenance.
Ping’s Tree Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. www.pingstreeservice.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14 to $20/hour Compensation is based on experience and education.